Sunday, January 13, 2013

Letter to mom Chapter 1.3

Dear Mom,

I know I have not had a chance to write since I've gotten to my new home.  I've been quite busy with my new job as the Bistro, but mostly couldn't find the library and I hate writing by hand as you know.  Imagine me not being able to find it... I was starting to go crazy.   How are you?  I hope your well and Father is not ... hurting you.  

Anyway, I have so much to tell you!  I know its only been a few weeks since I left but so much has happened!

Trixy has settled in very nicely.  They have a really nice ranch here and she loves running and jumping.  She's constantly going and if she's not she seams quite unhappy.  I got her a big ball that she can kick and throw and run all over the big yard.  


 The other night I took her to the horse ranch I mentioned.  She has yet to try one of the big jumps.  Mom, you should of seen her she was so brave.  Running so fast and actually attempting the jump...


 Even though she didn't make it.  I'm so proud of her for attempting.  She can only get better with practice.


Trixy and I have also had many nice rides.  Can you believe I have gained 4 skill levels since I've moved!  I'm learning so fast and I enjoy feeling the wind in my hair.  Trixy loves to ride as well.


Even at night we try to get as much riding in as possible.  I got a nice new outfit... With better shoes for riding so I'm not falling out of the saddle as often. 


 I have met so many new people here!  Its so hard to remember all there names but I'm going to try!


When I went to the grocery story I met a few cool people. Michael Bachelor was a sweet kid.  He said he wanted to be a chef one day too. Which is why he was hanging out there.  He seemed quite dedicated too because when I left he was doing his homework on the sidewalk.  Why didn't I ever think about that.  I always just blew off my homework.  


I also met River Mclrish.  We had a nice little conversation about picking the right produce for the right  recipes.  


I also met this really nice lady and her daughter!  Mom, she was just so cute!  I wanted to coo over her all day.  I can't wait to start my own family.  Oh I want kids so bad!!!!  With all those cute little cheeks and feet and toes!!! I am going to have like 15 if I CAN!  Maybe, maybe I'll settle for less.  

But, mom.... The men... So many.  They are all nice in there own way.  Who shall I pick?  I just don't know.... 


I really have a big crush on this guy from work (mostly because well he was cute! and he cooked)  I work with him but, I can't seem to get very close to him.  Though I do at least know his name, Jared Frio!  My heart just flutters when I even think about him.


There also is Geoffrey Landgraab.  He is so sweet and is very concerned about family.  I just love that!  He has a great sense of humar and knows just what to say to make me laugh.  He also is very romantic.  I mean I would say the perfect match but.... he is married.  Doesn't stop me flirting though.


There also is Connor Frio... Yes Jared's brother.  He is sweet and nice and fun to talk to. We definitely becoming very friends. But, he doesn't like to flirt much which is half the fun.


Not that I don't have enough men to choose from...  But, I also met this sweet guy.  Stiles McGraw, he seams to be very neat. Because when he came over he started cleaning... But, he also loves the outdoors as well! Which I really like since I love being outside and am so much!

I just don't know who to pick!!!!!  I guess only time will tell.  

And mom....  You never told me how much in bills you had to pay.  I have officially realized that I HATE BILLS....

Love,
Cassie

3 comments:

  1. I LOL'ed at Cassie's romantic dilemma. When even the married guys on on the table, she has a lot to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, to be young and have so many options again! :D

    ~Margaret Pendragon

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many men for Cassie to choose from... I hope she makes a wise choice

    ReplyDelete